Amniotic Cytokine Eextract Liquid ( LCL )
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) is a highly reliable, stable and safe Eye tissue reconstruction product .
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) is derived from the bio-nutrient and chemotactic factors of placental allograft which shows strong resemblance to the human Eye tissue with regard to chemical composition, porosity .
The pronounced viscosity of the LIQUID ACE ( LCL) supports a fast uptake of patient comfort , thus improving applications.
The unique manufacturing process based on biotechnology removes all organic and potentially antigenic components,making the material absolutely safe and free of discomfort.
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) is the leading material , as demonstrated by its clinical and scientific success.
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) product as a Eye tissue reconstruction allograft is a effective compound of different part of placental allograft . it is extracted from placenta and enriched by biofactors of amniotic and chorionic membrane by the growth factors and cytokines and also viscose materials of embilical cord .
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) is a safe, reliable substitute with controlled resorption properties and excellent handling characteristics.
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) product as a biotechnologic compound is produced in applicable size as 3cc .
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) Product Mechanism of action
Innovative lifescell Eye tissue regeneration has become the new standard for reconstruction healing and repair. The goal of Eye tissue regeneration is to reconstruct or repair and replace damaged or diseased Eye tissue with healthy Eye tissue that is fully functional by bioactive elements . Eye tissue reconstruction is primarily composed of cells , extracellular matrixes and chemotactic factors like as growth factors and cytokines .
Cells are the biological building blocks of Eye tissue. They maintain the function of the Eye tissue by synthesizing proteins or metabolizing waste. Single cells communicate with one another and respond to stimuli in their surrounding environments. Cells secrete and maintain extracellular matrix (ECM) which is the structural component of Eye tissues reconstruction .
Cells interact with each other and the ECM through direct contact as well as soluble signaling molecules, including cytokines, growth factors, hormones, steroids, enzymes, and other chemicals. These signals stimulate a chain reaction or cascade which alters cell behavior, both in the releasing cell itself, as well as other neighboring cells of a Eye tissue.
Mechanism of action for LIQUID ACE ( LCL) is relevant to The anti inflammatory bio actives to control of inflammatory parameters and also as a infra structure for cell immigration for reconstruction and healing which suggests support for local stem cells and transient amplifying local cells and promotes cell differentiation while excluding inflammatory cells and their protease activities.
The composition is reflected into the controlled resorption behavior of LIQUID ACE ( LCL), which results in an initial integration of the particles followed by a complete resorption. While the fast resorption of some factors continuously increases the porosity of the material promoting Eye tissue integration by allowing ingrowth of cells and blood vessels, the other component provides volume stability for an extended time period .
This action assists healing Eye tissue reconstruction, consist of different bioactive elements to make Eye tissue reconstruction in the body and including but not limited to following bioactive elements :
• Multiple bioactive factors: Stimulate growth, cell division, and accelerate the treatment and repair of various types of Eye tissue defects. LIQUID ACE ( LCL) properties are :
* Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM) composed of proteoglycan, glycosaminoglycan, glycoprotein, collagen (I, III, IV, VI, VIII), fibronectin, laminin, and elastin, and forms scaffolding to cover the Eye tissue reconstruction .
• Simulation and repair of lost Eye tissues due to the ability to differentiate and transform the immigrated stem cells including the Eye tissue of the transplantation place.
• Full biocompatibility and lack of of immunologic reactions due to the antigenicity and immunogenicity of the LIQUID ACE ( LCL) as well as DNA Diminished during the complex preparation and production process.
• Induction and accelerated cellular migration at the local stages due to extracellular matrix, and an appropriate substrate for healing.
• Lack of local and systemic poisoning due to the absence of toxic and LIQUID ACE ( LCL)cinogenic substances .
• Reduce inflammation due to inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines and inhibiting the activity of local neutrophil chemokine, macrophages, and also inhibition of T cell and B cell proliferation and apoptosis.
• Reduce the risk of fibrosis .
• Prevent excessive Eye tissue growth by stopping abnormal vascular growth.
LIQUID ACE ( LCL) product Directions & Aplications
Improvement of the corneal transplant survival rate and Corneal wound treatment
Dry eye treatment
Corneal ulceration treatment in LASIK & LASEK surgery
Eye epithelial & scleral wound treatment
Corneal pressure ulcer repair
Corneal burn repair
Eye keratitis treatment
Pterygium treatment after surgery
Treatment of chemical damage and conjunctiva Reconstruction
Treatment of the relative defects of stem cells in Limbus area